You will also find information about how you can make choices about their usage.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
- Strictly necessary
Some cookies may fulfill more than one of these purposes.
‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies let you move around the Growing Family Benefits and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to the Growing Family Benefits site and to authenticate you.
- Make sure you connect to the right service on the website when we make any changes to the way it works
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using Growing Family Benefits, so if you prevent these cookies, we can’t guarantee how the website will perform during your visit.
‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use the site e.g., which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you. We use them only to help us improve how the website works, understand the interests of our users, and measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
We use performance cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how the site is used
- Provide feedback to affiliated entities after one of our visitors also visited their site
- Obtain data on the number of users of Growing Family Benefits that have viewed a product or service
- Help us improve the user experience by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs for the site.
Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties.
‘Functionality’ cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit
We use ‘Functionality’ cookies for such purposes as:
- Remember settings you’ve applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colors
- Remember if we’ve already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
- Remember if you have engaged with a particular component or list on the platform so that it won’t repeat
- Show you when you’re logged in to the website
- Provide and show embedded video content
Some functionality cookies are managed for us by third parties.
‘Targeting’ cookies are used to track your visit to Growing Family Benefits, as well as other websites, apps and online services. The tracking includes the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. These files allow us to display targeted ads to you on the website.
We may use targeting cookies to:
- Display targeted ads within Growing Family Benefits
- Improve how we deliver personalized advertisements and content
- Measure the success of ad campaigns on the site
In addition to our cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies