Many people mistakenly assume their employer will provide paid leave, or that their state offers a temporary disability program. Most do not. Once you need the benefit, it is too late to purchase a policy.
Request a short-term loan to get the money you need. Get started by completing the form.
Request a short-term loan in order to fund temporary financial needs. You do not want to fall behind on other obligations while you are not working. Avoid late fees and negative marks on your credit report.
This is not a long-term solution. Complete the form only if you expect to return to work again soon. You will need your income to repay the amount you borrow.
- Secure website and online form
- 100% online process
- Borrow for any reason
- All valid requests considered
- No hidden fees
Short-term loans provide the financial help you need while you are unable to work.
Completion of the request form does not mean approval.
- Affiliate agents will present your qualifications to multiple lenders
- Some lenders may perform credit checks
- If approved, these lenders will communicate loan terms and conditions
Completing the online form does not obligate you to accept the money.
- Choose one of the several offers presented by lenders, or;
- Decline by responding as such, or ignore the offer
To qualify, you must:
- Have a valid checking account
- Be 18 years of age and a U.S. citizen
- Earn, at least, $1,000 per month
Growing Family Benefits (A.S.K. Benefit Solutions) is not the lender.
- This site will submit the information you provide to an affiliate
- The affiliate may compensate the site for the referral
Make sure that you are prepared to complete the form accurately in order to increase your chances of an approval. Have these items by your side before starting, and pay close attention to details.
- Your checkbook so that you can enter your bank routing number and account number. Each check displays three numbers at the bottom.
- Routing Number
- Account Number
- Check Number
- Your Driver’s License in order to input the correct number.
- Your monthly income must be above $1,200.
- The next pay date must not fall on a weekend.
- Make sure that your work phone and home phone numbers differ.
- Do not enter a PO Box in the address field.
- Do not provide an email ending on .gov or .mil.
The request form asks for banking information (the name, routing number, and account number). This is not a cause for alarm. You can provide this information safely, and know that there are legitimate business reasons for the request.
- The information verifies that you are a real person, and not an identity thief
- The numbers confirm that you can repay the loan without sending the cash in the mail.
- The lender can wire money directly to your account.
- The website and request form are secure and encrypt your data to keep it safe.
Disclaimer: This website does not constitute an offer or solicitation to lend. The Operator of this website is NOT A LENDER, does not make loan or credit decisions, and does not broker loans. The operator of this Web Site is not an agent, representative or broker of any lender and does not endorse or charge you for any service or product. This website provides a service only and is not acting as a representative, agent, or correspondent for any service provider or lender. This website’s aim is to inform users of possible lenders who may be able to satisfy the needs of a particular consumer.
Not all lenders can provide up to $1,000. Cash transfer times may vary between lenders and in some circumstances faxing may be required. Completion of this request form in no way guarantees that you will be approved for a loan offer.
Every Lender has its own renewal policy, which may differ from Lender to Lender. You will have to review your Lender’s renewal policy for further information before signing the loan agreement. Late payments of loans may result in additional fees or collection activities, or both. Each Lender has their own terms and conditions, please review their policies for further information before signing the loan agreement. Non-payment of credit could result in collection activities. Each Lender has their own terms and conditions, please review their policies for further information. Please borrow responsibly.
By using the website or services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old, a resident of the United States (but not a resident of Arkansas, Arizona, Georgia, Oregon, Virginia, West Virginia, New York or any other state where such small dollar loans are prohibited by law).